Nim’s powder is often used in Ayurveda to treat skin diseases, improve the health of skin and hair, and cleanse the liver. Although this herbal powder is now available in most beauty salons and online, you can also easily use it at home.
What is neem powder?
Nimi powder is a green herbal powder obtained by grinding the leaves of the sun-dried Nimi tree (Azadirachta indica). Take leaves to contain polyphenolic flavonoids such as quercetin and ß-sytosterol. These powerful compounds are known for their antimycotic and antibacterial properties. You can use herbal powders to make homemade face masks, for hair care, to purify the blood, and to improve immunity.
It is known that the powder helps the skin to glow. Photo rental: Shutterstock
How do you spray Nim at home?
You can easily water them at home if you have access to pesticide-free trees in your garden, or if you can use them to buy organic leaves. Here is the step-by-step method for producing powder.
- Pick up a handful of leaves. Make sure they do not contain any chemicals or pesticides; 100% organic leaves are recommended for plant powders.
- Rinse well under running water. You can keep the stems in the kitchen sink upside down so that the water can drain away easily.
- Remove the leaves from the stems and dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Take a tray of parchment paper and place the sheets on top.
- Dry it in the shade for a few days. Do not dry in the sun, as this can reduce the nutrient content of newborn leaves.
- After drying, the leaves should be crispy and dry. You can keep it an extra day if you feel it’s not dry enough.
- Grind the leaves in portions in a coffee grinder or herb grinder to a fine powder.
- You can pass it through a sieve to get a smooth powder, or you can pass it through a step.
- Store the powder in an airtight container and keep it in a dry, cool place away from sunlight.
Health care and use
Many of the health benefits of leaf powder are anecdotal or have been tested in animal models. Although more human research is needed, Nim’s products have been part of alternative treatments since ancient times. Let’s look at the health benefits and use of the powder.
Due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used to soothe skin rashes, irritations, burns, and infections. For a traditional Indian facial mask for radiant skin, mix two tablespoons nympowder, two tablespoons sandalwood powder, one tablespoon rose water, and make pasta. You can add a little more water if you need it. Apply to the face for ten minutes and rinse off with cold water.
For more information about Nima Skin Care Oil, visit section 11. The amazing benefits of Nima Skin Care Oil.
Herbal powder is often used as hairdressing to naturally get rid of dandruff thanks to its antimycotic properties. You can mix 3 tablespoons of powder with water to make a thick paste and apply it to the scalp. Leave it for half an hour and wash it well.
Blood purifying products
Studies have shown that spring rolls have a bitter taste that helps to have a balanced effect on the body. In Ayurveda, Nim products help refresh the body through their detoxifying properties. Low-dose herbal powders (under the supervision of a specialist) can help to cleanse the liver and improve general health. It also acts as a natural immune stimulant by removing toxins from the digestive tract.
Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking medication, or if you have any medical condition. Do not give them to babies or children as they can cause serious side effects such as seizures or fainting. It can also aggravate respiratory diseases such as asthma.
Although side effects are rare in adults, there have been reports of some cases where individuals have experienced toxicity associated with neem oil. It is advisable to buy plant powders and leaves from a reputable or well-known source.